Mynatt Truck & Equipment Co. has been a premier supplier of truck mounted equipment in the United States since its founding in 1988.
While most cranes are installed on a chassis or trailer we can also mount your crane in a stationary position for dock, yard, or warehouse operations.
If moving materials is your living we can help you maximize your profits and increase your efficiency.
Call to speak to one of our staff today.
Mynatt Truck & Equipment takes great pride in the quality and workmanship of our equipment packages. Purchasing a MT&E equipment package is a sound investment in a product that is built to withstand the rigors of your job applications. MT&E's commitment to quality manifests itself in every part of your equipment package purchase:
• Careful selection of quality components and materials
• Attention to detail in the craftsmanship of our own MTE manufactured items such as our flatbeds and pup trailers
• Time of sale training on proper maintenance and operation of your equipment package
Our commitment to quality is supported by our one year warranty on any workmanship defects in either our manufactured items or our installation work in addition to the manufacturer's warranties on all installed components.
In addition to building a high quality equipment package, MT&E offers as standard equipment some of our practical time and cost saving enhancements to our equipment packages:
1) Losing the remote transmitter. When the transmitter should be stowed and it's not, an alarm sounds to remind you.
2) Swinging ICC bumper. Helps prevent bending of the bumper while pulling forward out of tight job sites.
MT&E strives to find and implement value added features that help keep your costs down and your equipment on the job.
7 - 7